Here is where if you haven't ready any of my blog. Please proceed to the bottom, click earlier posts, and read. Otherwise, you will be scratching your head otherwise.
Yes, I haven't blogged in a month. Nothing new and nothing to talk about really. Here are a few odd facts about my blog. I have 1,950 hits on my blog and I figured 2,000 would be a great milestone. Posting a blog about my life has resulted in the following: greater understanding from others, random guys coming out of the woodwork to talk to me (slightly awkward), major criticism from a few for "almost" making light of my situation (I forgive you but I don't care.), an outlet for when I'm feeling down and need to get things off my chest, and a way to better understand my thought processes in life (They can be odd. I know.). Enough of the random, I am going to get to the good stuff.
I am now going to preface everyone on the things that they SHOULD NOT do to someone who is either going through a divorce, break-up, or a difficult situation. These may not apply to everyone but they will be helpful. I am writing about it in hopes to prepare you for what I may write at the bottom. First off, do not ever tell someone when they NEED to forget the other person or when they need to heal. Guess what? Everyone is different and everyone heals in different ways. Honestly, no one REALLY forgets. In fact, they may heal and then have spurts of bad times. Second, do not give advice or criticism all the time. LISTEN. It is all that we want at the hardest times. Don't give it unless asked. Third, do not tell us that you have someone that you would think would be a great person to date. That is the WORST thing to say to someone. Why? Everyone needs time to close a door before they open another one, since it is impossible to go through two open doors in two different places at once. Fourth, NEVER judge them for things that they did not do. For example, do not blame them for things that they have no control over. Lastly, expect them to not feel like doing anything that they used to do. It just won't be the same for quite some time and no, getting out isn't always the BEST thing for them. Alright, I hope that I have helped for those who may not understand the hurt that others go through. Now, my turn to spill the beans....
I said that I was going to talk about the other person anymore because it wasn't healthy. Well, I have digressed but for logical reasons. My divorce was final on March 10th and it all still feels fresh. I had been feeling very sad the past couple of days and wondered why in the world I was missing someone who was not right. Then this happened.......The "shim" (feel free to laugh) has already moved on....to a lesbian (Why am I even jealous?). I am not joking here. He made it official on that credibility site, wait for it....facebook. The whole reason for sadness comes from knowing that he can just throw love away or the fact that he never loved me at all. It hurts! I hate this hurt and do not understand how one can go from relationship to relationship with this hurt following each. UGH..... I shouldn't care because he is absolutely ridiculous but I do. It's called unconditional love that you are supposed to have for another. I someone don't know how to turn that off with ANYONE. I've learned through this process that everyone has their own definition of love. They say that they love you but that may not be to the same degree that you love them. Think about it..... It is the reason why love fails us sometimes (except from God above because He knows the true definition). So no, I don't want to fold this dirty laundry and put it away yet. I'm not FULLY ready. I'm close but not all the way there yet.
On a funny note, I do kind of laugh at his new relationship status. The things that I would love to say. Poor girl....lol. I'll be good now. You can make all the jokes for me in the comment section. I shouldn't laugh but I just can't help myself.
Next blog ideas?
*What I will be looking for in the next MALE in my life.... which will be way far down the road. I know that I want someone else but I am not ready for the seriousness of a relationship. Why? Once you have been married, you realize the purpose of dating someone is really to marry. So if you aren't ready to marry, then what is the point of dating? Just saying....
* The selfishness and disrespect that goes on in people my age these days, including my opinion on my situation (of course).
Joke of the day- You know that you have married a crossdresser, when they think that their celebrity look a like is Martha Stewart.
Hey Sarah Beth, I am the same way when I go through struggles. I have to laugh about it or joke about it or else I will just get completely down on myself. People do have different ways of healing. Just lean on God, but I dont need to tell you that...seems like you already are.
ReplyDeleteYou are a strong woman Sarah Beth!
ReplyDelete