Thursday, February 17, 2011

Is That Dirty Or What?

     Well, well, well....here we meet again. This time, I'm laughing at what I am about to post. In my head, I'm going...REALLY? REALLY? I'm really not that surprised.

     This following link was posted the day before Valentine's day. Someone has amazing timing! I'm not posting this to out someone because well, it isn't a secret anymore. And just so everyone knows, my blog is still better! However, I just want everyone to see the game that was played with me. This would have been nice to know. I always used to say to him that there was something not right because I always felt like he was hiding something. Well, I should totally believe my instinct because it was trying to tell me everything in this blog. Check out the bottom blog post. Please DO NOT make fun of the spelling!!!!!

I'm not posting the link because I'm sparing everyone the picture that goes along with it.
My Life by Tori Ann......
"Well this is the first blog i have ever done in my life. I am doing this because my doctor sad this will help me. I am a 26 year old guy that wants to be a girl. I am a transsexual woman. I was born on 12/10/1984 in Ohio. I have grown up all my life on my family farm. I finished high school in 2004. When i was young i have all was played with the girls and never played sports. When i was in high school i played in the band and also singed in the choirs. Growing up i all was snok in my moms and sisters room and all was tried on there heels and dresses. When i was in high school i started wearing more girl clothing. When i was in college i started dressing as a girl a lot more. And then i got my own place and i would dress as a girl for days at a time. Then i went to Kentucky for a internship and i did not dress for a year. When i was in KY i met a girl named Sarah. When we where dating i lost the erg to dress as a girl. In 2008 i moved to KY and did not dress for almost a year. Then bang all of a sodden i had the erg to start wearing girls clothing. When i am dressed as Tori i feel more happy and more comfy as a person. I thot that the dressing would pass like be for but i was rong. Sarah and i got married and i lost the erg to dress. Then about a year goes by and i had the erg agean. In the last 3 mounths Sarah and i are separated and getting a devours. I am sorry Sarah and all the people i have hert and lost. i moved back in with my mom and dad and saving to get my own place. I will be adding more once a week.":

      Also, is it bad that Allison and I constantly have weird feelings about girls that look like guys now? It's like we have this six sense for them.  I also find it odd that I share the last name with one right now....


      In a more positive note, I feel much better about everything. I had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Thank you Valentine! I went to my Bible study and wouldn't you know that we had to talk about loneliness. I was not in the mood for this talk. Why? I'm to the point where I've made big strides and I'm ready to not keep talking about it. Let's move with this train of healing.... I don't want to be known as the woman who married the crossdresser anymore. I'm done! In fact, I even told him/her the other day that I'm close to forgiving. I can't wait for the day that I tell him....I forgive you. It will be the last move in this stupid game that I was put into. 


Until next week....

3 comments:

  1. You're an incredible human being. One who is moving along great in the face of adversity. PS. Not only did you marry a cross-dresser, but an illiterate one as well. Ha! I love your ability to laugh at yourself. I think you'll find from here on out that life's grand, and boy do you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it looks like both of our ex's were extremely weird but on top of it all REALLY bad spellers, lol, but jokes aside, I'm glad you had a good valentines day and i hope you fine a very masculine guy to make you happy when you are ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am proud of you for putting this up here, and don't you dare take it down!

    ReplyDelete